The long awaited patch for Disney Infinity is finally here!
Here is the update regarding what has been fixed/added:
• Improved matchmaking multiplayer for Flynn’s Arcade.
• Improved connection, sync, and stability in network Toy Box multiplayer.
• Updated Text Toy functionality for overseas locations.
• Fixed issues on Toy Box Hub unintentionally resetting.
• Achievement “Born Adventurer” can now be unlocked.
• Improved mechanics and stability for Toy Box farming.
• Fixed issues with crashing when replaying the Slippery as a Greased Dug mission in the Star Wars Twilight of the Republic Play Set.
• Player no longer falls through floors inside INteriors.
• Brand new bosses included with the Boss Battle Toy.
• More townspeople and critters added to the Friend Generator.
• Path Connection added to Rail Target to make a moving target.
• “Hide” property added to the Start Plate in the Toy Box.
Disney Infinity, unfortunately, doesn’t get into the true details of what was added/changed. But thankfully we get a nice overview though.
The patch looks to be anywhere from 700MB-1GB depending on console and region.
Stay tuned for more information regarding the patch, and as always head over to DisneyInfinityFans.com if you want to join in the discussion as more information is discovered regarding the patch.