The Toy Box Summit 2015 will be live on Wednesday and Thursday starting at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET and lasting until 1 PM ET / 4PM PT. You can watch the event LIVE right here on this page via the twitch stream below.
Beneath the stream you will find the schedule of events each day as well.
I am at the event and will be in the audience, so be sure to follow me on twitter both on @InfinityInq and my personal account @JasonInquires to get all the latest information and behind-the-scenes looks!
Watch live video from Disney on www.twitch.tv
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
- Toy Box Summit Keynote featuring John Blackburn, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Avalanche Software; John Vignocchi, Vice President, Production, Disney Infinity; and Allison Petrek, Lead Community Manager, Disney Infinity.
- Toy Box Showdown featuring a talented mix of Toy Box community and team members as they take audience suggestions on what to build in the game’s signature mode.
Learn from our experienced Toy Box 3.0 panelists:
- The Walt Disney Company Creative Minds led by Jeff Bunker, VP, Art Development, Avalanche Software and representatives from Lucasfilm and Marvel Entertainment.
- Spotlight on Toy Box 3.0 featuring Disney Infinity Game Director Bob Lowe and community mentors Troy Johnson and Patrick Efird who will detail all of the new features available in Toy Box 3.0.
- Becoming a Toy Box Artist featuring Avalanche Software community mentors detailing their journey to joining the Disney Infinity family and giving advice to other budding Toy Box Artists.
- Joining Forces for 3.0 Disney Infinity joined forces with development studios to create Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition. Learn how Ninja Theory, Studio Gobo and Sumo Digital’s expertise played a unique role in the development of the upcoming Play Sets and Toy Box Expansion Games.
- Starting Your Own Channel panel showcasing top personalities from Twitch, YouTube and theDisney Infinity community team who will discuss how they first got started and share tips for creating exceptional gaming content on each platform.
At the conclusion of the panels, Toy Box Artists will be teamed up with a Toy Box Mentor to compete in the first-ever Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition building competition. They will have all afternoon and evening to build the best Toy Boxes possible. The live event coverage will continue on our social channels, including Periscope and Twitter @DisneyInfinity.
Thursday, August 13, 2015
The community will be invited back for the Toy Box 3.0 Competition Showcase where Toy Box building teams will show off their creations by playing in their Toy Boxes.
A panel of judges will announce a winner based on a set of criteria: theme, design, gameplay and creativity. In addition, the community will be invited to vote either via a social media hashtag campaign or Disney Insider poll. The Community’s pick will be announced one week later.
Don’t forget to fill out the Congratulations / Thank You card for the Disney Infinity team? Don’t forget your chance!
Have you followed me on Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube yet? I’ll keep you up on all Disney Infinity news!
Don’t forget to come hang out and discuss all things Disney Infinity with thousands of other Disney Infinity Fans at DisneyInfinityFans.com!
Be sure to check out my weekly podcast, The Toys For Games ‘Cast. Talk all things in ‘Toys To Life’ genre!
Get your pre-orders in for either the Disney Infinity Limited Saga Bundle or the standard Starter Packnow!